Learn QuickBooks in Spanish and in a single day.
The cheapest price for a workshop of QuickBooks. Each level is only $74 for a total of $222 for the three levels.
Level# 1: October 13th, 2018
Level#2: October 20th, 2018
Level#3: October 27th, 2018
We invite you to join our QuickBooks Training Workshops. Each workshop has a value of $ 85 but if you sign up for the complete cycle you receive a discount of 13% for the 3 workshops (the discount price per workshop registration by applying to the entire cycle is $ 74). If we have a very large group that enrolls in the 3 workshops, we reserve the right to receive students only for one workshop. Call us to confirm if we accept students who enroll only one level.
Why take courses of QuickBooks at CASA?
- We offer the best market price (only $ 74 per workshop if you join the full cycle)
- Only one day, it is in Spanish and it is practical (you bring your laptop and we will help with the “free trial”)
- We offer Certificate of Participation when you take the 3 workshops.
- There is a certified instructor QuickBooks pro advisor with 12 years of experience teaching mathematics, accounting, and QuickBooks.
- There is a laboratory at CASA to practice among students. (4 Hours)
- We deliver exclusive online materials: Manual QuickBooks Small Business User Guide 2015 (this online book is only for the students that enroll in the 3 levels), the Spanish book in pdf “Guia del Usuario de QuickBooks”, and Tutorials. We email those tutorials by level. If a student enrolls only in one level, he/she will get only the tutorials related to the level they enrolled.
The CASA training cycle of QuickBooks consists of 3 levels. All these workshops are conducted from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in our Education Center located at 10300 SW 72 Street Suite 384 Miami, FL 33173. The training #1 is the only one that starts at 9 am. If you would like to register to only one training you can contact CASA at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com but remember that we reserve the right to have students for only one level. For more information, you can also call the Department of Events at CASA at 305-463-7468 Ext 101/109 .
Workshop # I QuickBooks from 9 am to 5 pm.
In this first workshop, students will learn the basic of Quickbooks, creating a company and using suppliers (“vendor”) along with checks, chart of accounts among others. This is an introductory workshop, students will be able to understand the foundations of this accounting program. Some of the topics to be discussed at this workshop are the following : * What is QuickBooks and how it works. * Searches in QuickBooks. * Delete and edit accounts. * Accounting Basics * Chart of Accounts. * Creation of a company. * Management suppliers. * Vendor Navigation. * Checks * Practical exercises.
CASA’s workshops of QuickBooks are offered in Spanish with the program in English.
Workshop # II QuickBooks from 10 am to 5 pm
This workshop is equivalent to an intermediate level training. Some of the topics to be discussed at this workshop are: * Presentation and configuration of QuickBooks (what is and what is this accounting program) * Management and organization (billing, accounts receivable, banks and accounts payable) * Reports and Tools analysis (how QuickBooks improves and increases the productivity of your business)
Workshop# III QuickBooks from 10 am to 5 pm
In this workshop # 3 of QuickBooks, the teacher makes a special emphasis on Payroll as well as a brief summary of the concepts seen before. Upon completion of this third level, students receive a Certificate of Participation Online. Among the topics explained in this training are * Organization of payroll. * List of employees. * FICA. * SUTA & FUTA. * Time Tracking. * Check Printing payment. * Tax Forms. * Payroll Reports and annual taxes.
To register for these classes is required that students have basic knowledge of how to use a computer, mouse, and keyboard. It is CONVENIENT if they have basic business and accounting knowledge. In addition to Basic English. If you enroll in a training and could not participate, we reserve your space only for 1 month (the following month). If you let us know in advance (at least one day before starting the training) that you can not make it, we are able to refund you the money. We won’t process any refund after 2 months.
To know have more information about these workshops please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a call us at 305-463-7468 Ext 101/109
The free trial that we install in their student’s computers is the version Accounting Premier 2015. The System Requirements to install the “free trial” of QuickBooks on the computer are the following:
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- 2.4 GHz processor.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)