CASA has an office in Miami-Dade located in the Kendall area. The schedule of the main office is Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm and Fridays from 9 am to 2 pm. This office is open one Saturday of each month. Next to this office, we have our Educational Center where we hold seminars, workshops, English Conversation Club and the Citizenship Classes.
10300 SW 72 Street, Suite 387 Building 300
Miami, Florida 33173
Tel: (305) 463-7468 / (305) 967-8973 Ext: 101 Reception
Fax: (305) 273-4385
E-Fax: (786) 600-6897
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Schedule of the Main Office:
From Mondays to Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fridays: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
72nd Street is Sunset Drive and our office is between 102 and 107 avenue. The building 10300 is located next to a Public Storage and its color is beige. Look for the building 300 on the back on the right side. Our office is located on the second floor.
From the east, you may access from the Palmetto or from US1. From the west, you may access from the Turnpike. The new location has excellent parking and easy access by public transportation. Click here to see our location in Google.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO OUR MAIN OFFICE:
- From North by Palmetto or US1: Get off on exit 72 Street Sunset Drive and turn right, make a left on the entrance of 103rd avenue.
- From North by Turnpike: Get off at exit 88 Street Kendall Drive and turn left, make a left on 107th avenue until 72 Street Sunset Drive. In the light on 72 street, make a right until 103 avenue. The building is on your right side after a Public Storage.
- From South by Palmetto: Get off on exit 72 Street Sunset Drive and turn left, make a left on the entrance of 103rd avenue.
- From South by Turnpike: Get off on exit 88th Street Kendall Drive and turn right, make a left on 107th avenue until 72 Street Sunset Drive. In the light on 72 street, make a right until 103 avenue. The building is on your right side after a Public Storage.
HOW TO REACH OUR OFFICE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
There is a bus station on Sunset Drive with 103 Avenue. The following are the buses which pass by 72 Street Sunset Drive:
- Bus # 72: go to Metrorail South Miami Station.
- Bus # 272: go to Metrorail Dadeland North Station.
For specific Instructions, please call 305-770-3131 (Transit Miami-Dade County Customer Service) and there you can know a specific way to come to our office depend on where you are.
If you want to contact our main office please feel free to fill out this form and one of our staff will contact you immediately: