Our Homebuyer Educational Workshops, which curriculum and instructional goals are according to the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education. Most of the workshops are held on Saturdays and some Wednesdays in our Educational Center located next to our headquarter office in Miami, Florida. Every two months, we also hold these classes in Broward thanks to our partnership with Unilatina International College.
Our classroom setting allows us to have an average of 20 participants per training, who receive a complete manual explaining the different steps towards buying a property. We also send some of these educational materials by email. The instructor that guide our pre homebuyer workshops for 8 hours is a certified teacher from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. This professional is in charge of the whole training but in order to have an interactive class, the instructor has the participation of industry non-sales oriented professionals.
The topics covered in these workshops are organized and presented as follow:
- Budgeting and credit by a financial advisor
- Process for a mortgage loan with a Private Banking Lending Specialist
- Tax benefits for homeowners explained by a tax expert
- The role and importance of an agent in the search for housing by a real estate agent
- The process of inspection and insurance housing by an inspector
- The closing process explained by an attorney
- Buyers assistance programs explained by our certified instructor.
This agenda, schedule, and specialists are according to with the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling.
In order to know when and where is the next homeownership training, please enroll in our database to receive accurate information in your email address. Also, please visit our Section “Upcoming Events” on our website. These classes are made thanks to the sponsorship of Clear Points.