Why enroll in our classes?
• You will learn specific techniques of how to pass the interview
• We offer exclusive educational material
• Emphasis on learning the N-400 Form
• Study of 100 questions
• Emphasis in English
• Our teachers are certified.
• As a compliment, a week before the appointment for the citizenship we offer a free “One on One” (individual preparation) with our Professor of citizenship.
• Get 25% discount on the processing of the N-400 application with our Legal Department.
Classes will be held Monday through Wednesday from 6 pm to 7:30 pm at CASA. Classes have a value of $ 120 for 6 weeks.
Date: From Mondays to Wednesdays
Time: 6:00 p.m. a 7:30 p.m.
Location: CASA (10300 SW 72 Street Suite 384 Miami, Fl 33173)
Information and Enrollement: 305-463-7468 Ext 101 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can’t enroll in these classes because of the schedule. CASA also offers private classes with our citizenship teacher. These private sessions are available Tuesdays and Sundays from 10 am to 12 am or 12 pm to 2 pm at our Conference Room. We charge $250 for 10 hours or $125 for 5 hours. Please call our office to schedule this special service at 305-463-7468 Ext 101 or email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picture of our citizenship students: