We invite you to join our QuickBooks Training Workshops. Each workshop has a value of $ 85 but if you sign up for the complete cycle you receive a discount of 13% for the 3 workshops (the discount price per workshop registration by applying to the entire cycle is $ 74). If we have a very large group that enrolls 3 workshops, we reserve the right to receive students only for one workshop. Call us to confirm if we accept students who enroll only one level.
We offer the best market price (only $ 74 per workshop if you join the full cycle).
Why CASA’s QuickBooks workshop are unique?
- We offer Certificate of Participation when you take the 3 workshops.
- Only one day, it is in Spanish and it is practical (you bring your laptop and we will help with the “free trial”)
- There is a certified instructor with 12 years of experience teaching mathematics, accounting, and QuickBooks.
- There is a laboratory at CASA to practice among students. (4 Hours)
- We deliver exclusive online materials: Manual QuickBooks 2015 / PowerPoint Tutorials / practice exercises.The CASA training cycle on the theme of QuickBooks consists of 3 levels. All these training are conducted from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in our Education Center located at 10300 SW 72 Street Suite 384 Miami, FL 33173. If you would like to register to only one you can communicate this email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com but remember that we reserve the right to have students at only one level. For more information, you can also call the Department of Events at CASA at 305-900-5902 or general home phone at 305-463-7468 Ext 101/109 but we prefer email as the lines described above sometimes clog a lot
1) QuickBooks I (Basic): This training is designed for people that have not worked in QuickBooks before and need to learn how to manage its basic tools.Nueva Agenda Basico
2) QuickBooks II (Advanced): This workshop is designed for people who want to deepen their knowledge of this program. Agenda Avanzado Nuevo
3) QuickBooks III (Payroll): In this class, the teacher will teach the most important concepts to make a payroll such as government regulations, employee files, unemployment benefits, deductions type, payroll benefits, etc.Agenda Nomina en QuickBooks
To know the schedule of these events, please call (305) 463-7468 Ext 101 with Lorena Gabuardi, Intake Coordinator or go to the section Upcoming events in the home page.
Testimony of one of our students:
” Hola buenas noches Martha, quiero darle las gracias, senti todas mis espectativas satisfechas con sus valiosos aportes en el dia de hoy. Gracias, felicidades por su dedicación a ensenar”