Starting in October 2016 will be holding new Citizenship Classes. Why enroll in our classes?
• You will learn specific techniques of how to pass the interview
• We offer exclusive educational material
• Emphasis on learning the N-400 Form
• Study of 100 questions
• Emphasis in English
• Our teachers are certified.
• As a complement, a week before the appointment for the citizenship we offer a free “One on One” (individual preparation) with our Professor of citizenship.
• Get 25% discount on the processing of the N-400 application with our Legal Department.
Classes will be held Monday through Wednesday from 6 pm to 7:30 pm at CASA. Classes have a value of $ 120 for 6 weeks.
Date: From Mondays to Wednesdays starting January 23rd until February, 15th, 2017.
Time: 6:30 p.m. a 8 p.m.
Location: CASA (10300 SW 72 Street Suite 384 Miami, Fl 33173)
Information and Enrollement: 305-463-7468 Ext 101 / 305-900-5902
Picture of our citizenship students: